Saturday, August 15, 2009

NIKON D90



My new request to my mother about the '7A's and I can get whatever I want' deal. In my previous post, I requested Nikon D5000 and it's about three thousand bucks. but this little baby on the top is about RM4,688.

Mimi inspired this little sucker. Though I don't know a lot about cameras, photography has always been my interest. And , with this DSLR, I can get in the mood, ya know? Anyway, today I'm gonna have a family dinner with the family's on my father's side. It's been so long since I've seen them,so it's gonna be fun.

Hari tu, masa last day of exam, Yas ada bawa polaroid dia, aku beli 2 gambar yang bernilai sebanyak RM 10. HAHA. Mimi came to my house yesterday, so I gave her chocolate.
Kitorang masuk rancangan realiti ' JOM JADI GEMUK' dan ' JOM JADI GEMUK MUSIM KE-2'.

check out 2 Seroja's blog @ www.2seroja2009.blogspot.com
and you can see and experience all their adventures, check it out today!
(macam iklan lak)


Orait, that's it.