Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just Keep Praying





I want this camera. But, in order for that to happen, i need a miracle or 7 A's for my final exam this year, which is impossible, which mean that there is no way I'm getting this.

'This' is a Nikon D5000. I want it, BADLY!


So, to my family, my aunts and uncles, or even my sweet grandparents, if you love me, please persuade my mom to buy it for me. I'm just saying.

Anyway, enough of my crushed dreams, let's get back to reality. School is getting boring-er every single day. I feel like there's no point of studying. But that of course is coming from a 14-year-old girl who is dealing with hormones or other teenage stuff and thinks life is crap. But from an adult opinion, they would probably say something like this,

" Pegi sekolah. Belajar. Jangan dapat markah macam abang!"

or maybe

"Masa zaman ibu dulu, sekolah lah paling best, dapat jumpa kawan, bodek cikgu, kan best tu."

But they don't realize the world now, the kids of the future, crap like this. I mean, we don't like to be pushed. You made your mistakes, let us make ours. I think we all know, that parents wants the best for us, they don't want us to live the life they had, they don't want us to make mistakes they did.

they want us to be perfect.

Unfortunately, 'Perfect' does not exist. We are humans, making mistakes is what makes us , us! unless we are from outer space, aliens from somewhere, then I guess perfect is the only thing we know. But we're not aliens, so we need mistakes to learn from them.

However, I don't think kids are learning from their mistakes, they just keep doing it. But, it's alright, cause eventually we'll figure it out. Now, we are just dumb, idiotic teens that doesn't give a damn about education.

so that is my thought. what's yours?