Monday, August 3, 2009

The Chocoholic speaks up!

So, nothing went on today. Just average stuff. Kean Hoong gave me a little advice today, I laugh though,

quote,

" Life is to short to be emo"

In case you're wondering, I was kinda sad when I got back to class since my row-mate( the one sitting next to me in class) when home early. Esther and Regina went for poetry thing. So I was alone.

Then, Kean Hoong came, he was playing his guitar, and came in front of my table, so basically I was looking at his ass. So I asked him to move, he looked and asked why I'm so emo, and then came the quote ( refer top, highlighted with red colour)

Anyway, I was sort of shock when mom gave me a huge announcement, not exactly an announcement but sort of a pecky little thing.

P/S I'm starting to use some unusual words, just get use to it.

Today was a total bummer. I didn't see him today, sad really. He was the one that made my day. Ergh, jiwang gila. Haha. Takpe lah.

I realized now that if you write in English, things sort of become more dramatic.
Mom is pushing me about exam, I can't believe she remembers the camera that I wanted. But , if you read my previous post, you'll know.

Unless, if my mom feels loving, you know, she might buy it for me for my birthday. But even that is impossible.

okay, have to do Geo.bye