Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life is nothing you are gonna get.

hello, fellow readers.

life is not fair, never, am I right? yes, I am. good to know. today's post will be full of crap. It is to show how the life of a teenager, meaning me, can be such a life time full of headaches. I have watched many fantasy, fiction movies in my time, and it always show a happy ending.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

in real life, there is no such thing as a happy ending. that's why its call a 'fiction movie'. life is challenging and we will always have to fight to stay alive. but somehow, i guess life is pretty amazing once you put the negative parts away.

but, seriously, when we watch a certain movie about superheroes for example, and sometimes we wish for the bravery, the courage, and the excitement. but truly, we already have that. I mean we have the bravery to meet friends, meet life partners and experience life. there's the courage right there.

and for the excitement, we must use our imagination then only we can live life to the fullest. I mean if you look outside the box, you will see that life is actually a movie. there's the main characters, and the minor characters. the hero and the heroin. the protagonist and antagonist in the films, their all there.

we're the directors, the person who leads the way. we have to lead our own life.
alright, enough therapy for one day.

goodbye, fellas.