Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cita-cita

everyone has their own dreams. their life planned. I however, don't. I've come from wanting to be a photographer to a doctor, a pedeatrician ( salah eja, doktor kanak-kanak) to a writer. but nothing keep still. I'll just change it next month.

but now, I'm just fed up. I don't know what to do and what am I going to do or will do? what am i going to do? asking my mother isn't a big help. she asked to become a lawyer like her to becoming a reporter , you know the one who takes picture and stuff.

but I don't want to do that. I asked all my friends, and they all know what to do after they graduate, like which U their going to , what course their taking. me? i got nothing. absolutely nothing. the next caunselor in the family, well, she was the closest one I got, said that i should take the course of my very best subject.

but then, the only best subject I got is English, but that not going to take me anywhere. I mean, i am impossible with science, bad at math, not to good with my own root language. what shoud i do?

look at me, I am pathetic. I complaining this types of things into a blog, to where strangers ( or some friends, or even family ) are reading it. this isn't a blog, this is a self confession. ah, who cares?

you got any advice?

after all that, I started thinking again, maybe i don't need to decide now. I might not have my purpose in life yet, but I'll get there. right? i hope. anyway, back to myspacing.