Sunday, September 13, 2009

Skinny Jeans!

life passes by so quickly. Raya is almost near, thank god. I'm not fasting , you know, girl reasons. I'm not that happy about it. I'm at grandma's , thank god, now I can surf the net. it's so boring. i don't really know what to do.

shocking news; I BAKED COOKIES!

hah, it was okay. the ones i made was huge, almost too big for my mouth. naah, just kidding. wanted that to happen, though. i got stuck in traffic. i'm talking crap. somehow, i want money. lots, and lots of money. millions if you please.

hmph, life sucks. i miss my best friend who i am in a fight with and somehow i am effin tired about life and Malaysia. i wanna travel. around the world, be a photographer, see life as it was meant to be seen.

i wanna g to Paris. yah, old Parie' . all the stuck up italians or europeans or whatever they are. hha.

right, blogging n myspacing = boredom.

goodbye n goodnight!