Sunday, September 27, 2009

Changing my mind, so easy!

so today, I went to like 5 open houses. It was fun yet embarrassing. Bani Hashim's got it all. Anyway, my aunts, wait, rephrasing , xoxo Gossip Aunts, well, only the family knows. One little secret, in 5 minutes, the whole family knows, even the next door neighbors.

but they're fun (ceh, sebab tahu diorang akan baca, kene bodek).

School starts again tomorrow, and I am so LAZY!

Hari ini aku perasan yang atuk aku ni makin lama makin hilang gigi. baru seminggu hari tu aku nampak gigi mulut penuh, sekarang makin sikit, kene tumbuk ke? kepada makciks ku, hush.
oh, ye.

I have changed my mind. I want Canon EOS 450D.

I've gone nuts. Even if I see a DSLR bag, my heart melts. It's a little over the top, but I want it so badly. I was thinking, since I'm just a beginner, still learning, I'm gonna buy this canon which cause about 2,000 ringgit malaysia or so.

Then, when I'm become the all knowing photographer, only will I buy the top notch DSLR.

alright.